kind words + acknowledgments
My business thrives because of you: My clients, my support system of family and friends, and those of you who constantly offer up words of respect for my art form. Thank you! You are why I am here doing what I love and doing what makes my soul shine. I am inspired by beauty that surrounds me daily and I am beyond grateful for you and your support.
Once again humbled to be featured next to some of the most talented photographers in all of the land (and I mean this!) in this SOLD OUT(!!!) issue of Dear Photographer.
See my post for more on this feature!
good morning america feature
Silver Pebble's images were featured on Good Morning America for a story about a backyard Seattle wedding that I shot. When I received the call from an ABC reporter asking to use my photos I was slightly shocked and majorly excited! After just one year of launching my business I had a national feature by a major network! Pretty freaking rad if I do say so myself :)
little things feature
The very same wedding that was featured on Good Morning America was also featured on littlethings.com. A journalist for Little Things came across the Good Morning America story and wanted to feature it on their site. The journalist requested additional photos and of course I was happy to share.
LittleThings is the only digitally native media property that scales uplifting content while influencing women across generations.
Headquartered in New York City, LittleThings is the leading lifestyle destination for inspiring, uplifting, and engaging content.
Little Things has over 7 million followers!
- Amy is the most intuitive, perceptive, talented, and genuinely fun photographer I have had the pleasure of working with. She seems to effortlessly capture the unique spirit and beauty of the people and environment that she's shooting. Amy's approach and affect will leave you in smiles and happy tears as you look over your special, stunning photos time and time again. -JL
- Amy is the best photographer we have ever worked with. It's been difficult to pick which pictures we want to use for our birth announcement because there are so many good ones. Her talent is quite impressive, and her laid-back attitude made it a pleasant experience since taking photos can be quite awkward and challenging with a two year old in the mix! -CP
- Amy and Hutch did SUCH an awesome job capturing our day, my husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photos! They are honest and raw and wonderfully capture all the emotions and the whole aura of our wedding. Amy and Hutch were a pleasure to get to know and working with them was so natural and easy. Our pictures look like they came right out of the pages of a fairy tale. If I could give more than 5 stars I would! -SC
From beginning to end our experience was delightful, Amy was always prompt with email responses to any question was easy going, friendly and prompt. We had an early December booking and even on a cold dreary day Amy worked photo magic; within no time we all felt at ease, and Amy captured the natural essence of our family. Our final product was truly amazing and got a WOW response, we will continue to use Silver Pebble for all our future photography moments! -AJ
- Amy took some amazing photos of our family over the Christmas period. Our 9 month old isn't always the most cooperative but she was friendly, patient and professional and captured some beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. Thank you so much. -MR
- We had a great experience with our maternity pictures! The photos turned out very natural and captured the love we are feeling for our baby girl! We will definitely be using Silver Pebble Photography again in the future. - KH
- Amy's work is amazing. She captured my maternity, fresh 48 & newborn pictures beautifully. She is an awesome photographer and makes the shoots so much fun! I had a blast every time and look forward to our next photo shoot!!! I would highly recommend her - AF
- Amy was great to work with, took great care with our newborn, and the photos she captured were beautiful:) -JN
- Amy is incredibly talented. She creates comfortable and natural environments with absolutely amazing results. She is a true talent with a serious gift. Our photos feel so natural and genuine and that's because you can't help but feel this way around Amy. -HF
- So pleased with our "little pebbles" photo shoot. Amy did an amazing job capturing my 3 and 1 year old's hilarious personalities (even between meltdowns). She also has a very special way of including elements of the local surroundings in her photos -- in our case, it was downtown Blacksburg. I highly recommend her services! -LN
- Amy did such an amazing job capturing my spirited 3 year old daughter in her element; running in tall grass with the mountainous Appalachian backdrop! -NR
- Intuitive, creative, down-to-earth photographer. Natural, stunning, incredibly special photos -JL
- Amy is a delight to work with! Her pictures really capture the essence of her subject… Be it a child, family, celebration or pooch. She is creative, genuine, professional, fun, and an excellent photographer. Amy has a great eye for unique and lovely shots, and a true love for people, nature, and pets. She is fun, professional and talented. I look forward to using Silver Pebble for future photography needs! . -BW
- Amy is amazing and her work is phenomenal! She is so patient and makes everyone feel so comfortable! I can't wait to have more pictures taken! -BT
- 5 stars, without a doubt! Makes the session comfortable and fun, and captures the best pictures! Will definitely use again for all of our family's pictures! -CP
- Amy is absolutely amazing! She captures the most incredible moments and is so fun to work with. Looking forward to many future sessions! Loved every moment of our session with Amy! -JC
- Absolutely love our photos! Amy did an amazing job capturing our kids personalities in the photos -SN
- Amy has an amazing and unique eye and her pictures reflect it. She allows for an easy going experience/environment for children and adults alike! -NV